Haix... Things are not turning out as expected..
disappointments after disappointments..
To let go or not...
Slowly let go???
What do I wan in life, my life to be, my future life to be?
What can I accept and what can i NOT accept.
Things that seemed so fairytale like to me, now aint so fairytale already..
I cant do anything but to pray for directions. GOD pls show me the way... I am tired and weary, give me rest... =(
disappointments after disappointments..
To let go or not...
Slowly let go???
What do I wan in life, my life to be, my future life to be?
What can I accept and what can i NOT accept.
Things that seemed so fairytale like to me, now aint so fairytale already..
I cant do anything but to pray for directions. GOD pls show me the way... I am tired and weary, give me rest... =(


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home